Sunday 26 June 2016

Fashion Madness! Would You Rock this Outfit


I honestly do not get it; what on earth is wrong with the fashion designers of this generation? On a second thought, I wouldn't even blame the designers because lots of people are finding weird outfits quite interesting as they opine regular outfits are quite boring.

This crazy new trend is what is making designers think outside the box. When I first saw this outfit, the first thing that came to my mind was Kanye West. His designs are scary; like something from a horror movie but dude is smiling to the bank. Someone referred to Kanye's outfits as 'rags' but the 'rags' are getting sold out within hours.


Just when you think, you have seen it all, something more weird comes out. Call me old fashioned or someone that just fell out of the 90's, all I see in this weirdness is madness. This is definitely madness in practice but then again what do I know?

This leads to my question of the day; Can you rock the outfit on this photo? Comments are welcomed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment