Friday 1 July 2016

Singer Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy


Months back, it went viral that Mavin record artist Dija was getting married to one Rotimi with pictures of their traditional engagement ceremony as proofs but the artist was quick to shoot down the news and called it mere rumours.

Thankfully, pregnancy cannot be hidden and the birth of a child bring new meanings. This might be the reason why the singer finally admitted to being married. The singer who just welcomed a baby boy took to her social media page to share a thank you message for her record label and fans 


In her thankful message, she wrote, "So Thankful to the Almighty for an amazing journey. Thank you to my family and amazing friends for your ongoing support.

"Thank you to my Mavin family who are forever providing me with guidance and last but not least my amazing fans for their undying love, well wishes and badASS encouragement. I could not be DI'JA 
without you."

No comments:

Post a Comment