Wednesday 11 February 2015

My Sex Tape With RayJ Didn't Make Me Famous - Kim Kardashian


Kim Kardashian doesn't think the explicit video she made with ex boyfriend Ray J made her famous and wishes she could show her critics her bank statement. According to the Reality star;
"If I do have one regret in life, that's it. Maybe that is how some people heard about me but I didn't launch my career off that. That was 12 years ago, no 13 years now, so I just try to move on and put it in the past because I believe everyone in life does things they're not proud of but you can't sit and dwell on them forever".
Kim is also fed up of people that thinks she has no talent. In an interview with Cara Delevingne for LOVE magazine, she said 'when someone asks me, 'what do you do', Under my breathe, I want to say, 'Ask my bank account what I do' but I would never say that to someone's face. She said they have given many people jobs and she just want to help change the perception  that being in reality show is such a negative thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment