Wednesday 28 January 2015

Aww! Davido Wants to be Nigeria's Next President


Who would have thought that the 'Aye' crooner wishes to be a president someday. Whilst expressing his intention to vote in the forth coming elections, the music star said that he is good enough to be Nigeria's president someday. In his words; "Yes!I am voting, I want my voice to be heard, there is no point complaining if you are not going to vote". When asked if he would love to see a celebrity rule Nigeria one day, and who that person might be and why. Davido replied "I think, I'm good enough to be president. I want to be the President".
Goodluck with that ambition Mr Davido, while at it, let me kindly inform you that the official age for vying for the position of the President of Nigeria is 35 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment