Thursday 7 May 2015

Oh My! Chris Brown Comes Home to Find Naked Stalker on His Bed


The life of a celebrity! Chris brown who has been in Las Vegas for some days came home to find a naked female stalker on his bed. The 21 year old identified as Amira Kodcia Ayeb was said to have vandalized his cars and sprayed 'I Love You' all over Chris's house.

The music star posted Amria photo on his Instagram page and wrote;
"I get home and find this crazy individual in my house, She had broken the hinges off the doors. She found time to cook her several meals. She wrote "I love you" on the walls. She threw out my daughter's clothing as well as my dogs stuff. Then has all these crazy voodoo things around my crib. Goes to show you how crazy peaple ate crazy! And she painted her name on my cars!!!! I love my fans but this is come real crazy sh#t"
Oh my! How obsessed can a fan be? This is officially the height of obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment