Wednesday 12 October 2016

Kylie Jenner says she doesn’t want to be ‘Kylie Jenner’ Anymore

19-years-old, KUWTK reality star, Kylie said she is sometimes overwhelmed being Kylie Jenner. Kylie who runs a hugely successful makeup business and has collaborated with a ton of major brands, has spent over a decade in the public eye.

During recent interview with Complex, the youngest Keeping Up with the Kardashians star had some pretty surprising things to say about her life in the limelight.


She admitted that her brand is difficult to keep up with, saying, 
“I don’t want to be ‘Kylie Jenner.’ It’s become a job more than who I am. I don’t even want to be that person anymore.”
 She added, 
“I’ve been famous for what feels like my whole life, I just want to know what it feels like not to be.”
 “You don’t know who you are. I didn’t know who I was a year ago, and I still don’t know exactly who I am now. You’re trying to grow up and make mistakes and everybody’s watching.”
Dear Kylie, it’s kind of better being famous; enjoy your life because it isn’t greener on the other side :)

No comments:

Post a Comment