Thursday 8 September 2016

Actress Chioma Chukwuka shares Throwback photo from set of Her 1st Feature Movie


Today is throwback day; so its allowed :) The actress shared this lovely throwback photo from set of her first feature film with the caption;
"Today I'm throwing it all the way back to my 1st feature film!  Looking at this picture I cannot NOT be grateful to God ! Guess the title and the month it was shot and where.... I was a greenhorn but toneroangel was patient with me and helped guide me through all the way. #TBT #FlashBack #GratefulHeart #Nwachinemere #IWasASmallGirlO #Nollywood #HumbleBeginnings #StillStandingStrong..."
The movie is playing in my head, I think its the Apple but not so sure. She was a 17 year old virgin who fell in love with Tony Umez and married him but unfortunately had VVF after childbirth and her husband abandoned her.

Wow! Never knew I had such great memory :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment