Monday 8 August 2016

Actress Ruth Kadiri Gets Brand New Car from Her Man


Nollywood actress who doubles as a script writer and recently ventured into Production, Ruth Kadiri showed off the surprise brand new BMW gift car from her man. The actress shared picture of herself sitting on the new BMW car, while gushing about her love for her man.

Ruth admitted she is in a relationship and that her present relationship is her first love.

‘If there was a time I fell in love, I would say it’s now. I was still young as at that time, not to talk of falling in love. Sincerely, I’m falling in love for the first time and it’s my present relationship.’


Ruth during the interview as well dismissed the rumour about the acquisition of her Range Rover reportedly worth N24 million bought for her by her married lover.

‘It was just a presumption from a blogger, apparently turned out to be true that I bought a Range Rover, but the person is not even my boyfriend.


After all said and done, its her life and hers alone to live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment