Friday 8 May 2015

Nigerian GayLord, Bisi Alimi Celebrates 11 Years of Living with HIV


UK based, Nigerian Gay lord and activist, Bisi Alimi took to his Instagram page to share an inspiring note on how discovering he had HIV 11years ago changed his life. In his words;
"It's been 11years today I got the news that changed my life completely. It has made me who I am. Life has taught e to turn #Shame to #Pride, #Hate to #Love, #Victimhood to #Champion. I am not perfect but "hell yes" I am dtronger now. #HIV has taught me to look positively at life and though  it has not always been smooth, I am smarter now than 11years ago. Thanks to all my friends..People that can see beyond the HIV and see a work in progress and invest in me #livingpositively #HIVpositive #lovingmylife #livingmylife"
 Bisi is pictured above with his partner and child. I wish him many more years of positivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment