Monday 2 March 2015

'Though I have a Babymama & Daughter, I am Still Single & Searching' -Flavour Na'abania



I just feel sorry for Flavour's babymama, Sandra. My encounter with Mr Flavour in faraway France, is a story for another day as am quite busy now but after that encounter, I couldn't help but feel sorry for babymama Sandra as dude do not have an inch of regard or  the slightest respect for her.

In an interview with City People magazine this week, Flavour said despite the fact that he has a babymama, Sandra Okagbue who he welcomed a daughter with is September 2014, he is a single man and searching for love. He said there is no woman in his life at the moment. In his words;

"Yes though I have a babymama. I am still single and searching. Not that I wouldn't want to get married one day, I will definitely get married  but I don't have the time to settle down for marriage. I am all over the place pursuing my career"
The list of women in Flavour's life is endless, yet he says he is single. Quite laughable. I hope all the ladies fighting for him on social media, get to see this and I honestly don't understand what these women see in a 'bleaching' player.

No comments:

Post a Comment