Monday 23 March 2015

Oh Sh#t! See What a White Racist Sent to Footballer Emmanuel Emenike on Twitter


All you white racist, are you so dumb, the monkey sh#t has been over-flogged, come on, be innovative. I lived in the No 1 home of racism for years and I sure know how annoying these white racist could be and its so funny how they end of crying or being suicidal when you clap back.

A white dude twitted this racist photo to Nigerian footballer Emmanuel Emenike over the weekend and Nigerians have been defending him on twitter. Footballer Emenike has been under fire lately. Over the weekend he walked out on a match in Turkey after racist chants by his own club fans were directed at him.


An obviously hurt Emenike removed his shirt and ran towards the bench. His coaches however pleaded with him to go back which he did. The football star recently share a message on his social media page which says ' I hope I'll be somewhere where fans love me soon, I don't want to play for people who calls me Nigger'

Emmanuel Emenike is  obviously not happy with his club Fenerbache. I hope he finds a warm and better club soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment