Thursday 12 March 2015

Lol! Comedian AY Makun Says NCC Demanded Bribe From Him to Aid Arresting His Movie Pirates


Lol! I cant't help but laugh at my headline. Its cracking me up. In Fela's voice; trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am. Shebi nau AY be superman wey wan end piracy for Nigeria. The comedian cum actor took to his social media page to share his experience with Nigerian Copyright Commission (NCC).

According to Mr Makun, NCC are demanding bribe for him before they can help in arresting pirates of his 30days in Atlanta movie which have been pirated and presently on the street making him run at a loss. An upset AY who spoke on the telephone during a radio programme, City BON Box office said;

"I have called NCC and some of their officials are asking for mobilization fee in order to arrest the pirates and I wonder what is going on if a government Parastatal is demanding for money to do their duties"
Only in Africa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment