Friday 13 March 2015

Ex Oyo State Governor Daughter, Kemi Olunloye Holds Her Father Hostage


The daughter of former Oyo state Governor, Dr. Victir Omololu-Olunloye, kemi took him hostage for over 30 minutes. She made the revelation on her social media page where she alleged that her father wants her, her mother, her siblings including her disabled brother out of their family house. In her words..

"My dad just evicted us. He told us lastweek and then yesterday during the big fight. He demanded my mom, my disabled brother, who he turned that way and the rest of us to leave. I'am holding him hostage because he stormed in, grabbed the keys to the door and generator house keys then rushed into his cars, I locked the 3gates and he cannot leave. The only place my father is going now will be a hospital until I get the various keys"

Kemi said she later released her dad after retrieving the key from him. Kemi is over 46 years ans proudly washing her dirty linens on social media. The evil that men (her father) do, live with them. Such a weird daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment