Thursday 29 January 2015

Beware! Impostor Parading Self as Ini Edo on Facebook


Someone once said that Nigerians are so gullible, that a neutral man can just walk up to a them and say he is Goodluck Jonathan, they would still believe, despite the fact that they see him on TV everyday lol. It is so funny but true.

Today I was at the local market and a man was selling some weird leaves, he said that the leaves cure Diabetes in three weeks, I just laughed and passed by, thinking no one would buy such nonsense. To my amazement, 30 mins later when I was done with my groceries, there was barely no leaf on the table.
This evening, I saw this impostor on Facebook parading himself or herself as Ini Edo and just thought it wise to let y'all know. It is a fake account. Ini Edo do not have any hook up or dating page and she is not planning to open any. The impostor message reads;
"What do you think fans? I want to open a hookup page where I can hook single people up for dating"
I went through some comments and lots of people are already falling for this. How gullible can some people be?

No comments:

Post a Comment