Friday 14 October 2016

Cristiano Ronaldo wins Champions League Best Player Award


Soccer King, Cristiano Ronaldo has won the 2015/2016 best player in the Champions League award as voted by Spanish and Italian sports papers MARCA and Gazzetta Dello Sport after scoring 16 goals ( 51 in all competitions) to help Real Madrid claim an 11th European Cup/Champions League title.

An excited Ronaldo whilst receiving the award at AC Hotel La Finca in Madrid said; 

'I've won the Champions League and the Euros, it's a beautiful moment in my career and my sporting life,' 

'It just makes me want to keep working hard for this club. I hope to remain at Real Madrid for years to come,' Ronaldo said. 
'This is the club I love. We have a big squad that can cover for Luka Modric and Sergio Ramos' injuries- it'll be difficult but Real have the quality.'
Big congrats to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment