Wednesday 31 August 2016

Music Star, Kcee pays Surprise Visit and Donates Cash to the Pregnant Contestant in his Tinana Competition


Kcee‘s ongoing #TinanaMovement competition has seen active participation from Nigerians with most sensational  being a pregnant female youth corps member.

Kcee took his time to locate the pregnant lady and presented her with a cash gift. In a chat with TheNETng, he said; 

‘Today I went to search for the young pregnant Corp member that is among the participants of my ongoing contest Tinana competition.’

After discussing with my brother Emoney we decided to go and pay her a surprise visit to encourage her for the courage she exhibited by coming out strong to participate not withstanding her present condition.‘

‘I had a pleasant chat with her and her husband and also presented her with an envelope. I wish her safe delivery soonest.’

No comments:

Post a Comment