Wednesday 18 March 2015

Kim Kardashian Admits Having S3x 15times Daily, Ignores Doctor's Warning


While some opines that having sex daily is a bit too much, Reality TV star seems to be in a world of her own. The reality star said she has been warned by her doctor to cut down on how much sex she is having. She claims in a bid to get pregnant, she and husband, Kanye West have been having sex up to 15 times a day :). In her words;
"I have done everything so perfect to try and get pregnant. There's a list of thing you shouldn't be doing and I was perfect for 8 to 10 months and now I don't understand.
I am going to do everything that I want to do and that includes going platinum. Hopefully I will get pregnant doing the wrong things. I'am totally changing my tactics. I'm over it. I am over trying, overthinking iy, hence why I dyed my hair blonde"
Hope she gets pregnant soon. Baby dust Kimye.

No comments:

Post a Comment