Wednesday 18 March 2015

Comedian Basket Mouth Throws Subtle Shade at Wizkid



These comedians sure know how to insult people politely. Basket Mouth threw a subtle shade at Wizkid during an interview with MTV Base.

The Comedian who worked with Starboy Wizkid and Olamide for his London comedy show on February 14th shared his experience with the duo on MTV Base. In his words;
"Wizkid is just something else. Olamide is Phenomenal. I'll speak from the bottom of my heart, thank you Olamide; the guy did not give me one single stress. I'm not saying Wizkid gave me stress, but you know what I mean"
 You right Basket Mouth. We know what you meean. We got the message. Everyone keep complaining the Wizkid is very difficult to work with and Basketmouth just confirmed it. I hope he changes his weird character, for his own good.

No comments:

Post a Comment