Tuesday 27 January 2015

I am Married to Jesus & Its Nobody Business that I'm not Married - Waje


Music star Waje has opened up on her single status. The songstress said that it is nobody's business if she is married or not . In her words:
"It is not anybody's business that I am not married. My fans know that I am happy. Whether I am married or not, I am a happy woman.Of course na God dey give person man. The day God will give me a man, I'll let people know and will invite you to my wedding. If the man comes my way and he's the right person, why not, I will marry him. For now, Jehovah King of Kings is the man in my life"
 The pressure on Singer Waje marital status was triggered due to the fact that her best friend and fellow singer recently got married to her baby daddy. Y'all should stop harassing beautiful Waje with marriage, after  all Marriage nor be trophy

No comments:

Post a Comment